Checking your financial health is as important as checking your physical health. Answer “yes” or “no” to the questions below to triage your debt to determine the help you need.
- Do you find you do not have adequate funds in your bank account to pay for necessities, and you are often using your credit card to “tide you over”?
- Are you are borrowing money from family or friends, or from a payday loan service to get you from payday to payday?
- Are you making the minimum payment on your credit cards instead of paying off, or down, the balance?
- Would it take more than a year to pay off all your outstanding debt(except your mortgage)?
- Do your monthly installment debt payments exceed 20% of your net income?
- Are creditors are harassing or threatening you?
- Are utility companies cutting off services?
- Have you had cheques bounce or your debit card refused?
- Have your wages been garnished?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you should seek professional debt help at LCTaylor.